Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to Laila Belle!

Laila Belle is a company founded in 2010 that was born out of my passion to create luxury products for the home and body that make the days a little brighter and the load of the stress of the world a little lighter. 

In using the products I have created, my hope is that you too will experience the same fuzziness inside and the same smile on your face as I do when I look at my daughter and inspiration behind the company, Laila Isabelle.

Currently the product line includes soy candles of various scents, colors, and sizes.  There is sure something to please everyone, but if you do not see something that you would like, please let me know and I can customize your order. 

The soy wax I use is 100% biodegradeable.  I chose soy wax as it is clean burning and will not produce any black smoke which in turn would leave soot on the walls of your home. The soy candles I make have a wonderful hot throw (release of scent while burning) and cold throw (release of scent when not burning). 

The wicks used in all of my candles are lead free and zinc free.

Coming soon to the Laila Belle line: reed diffusers; roll on perfume oils; body butter; body lotion; lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment